台灣紋繡學院論壇

標題: 雅思口语新题解析:A famous person in your country [打印本頁]

作者: admin    時間: 2023-6-1 16:36
標題: 雅思口语新题解析:A famous person in your country
點击檢察>>>>雅思白話备考技能

今天咱們一块兒来窥伺一下雅思白話part 2人物类标题,看看有哪几個話题是可以合在一块兒说的,咱們以A famous person in your country一题為例哈~

這個問题是本季的雅思白話新話题,對付a famous person 你可以说的工具不少,TV celebrities 像各类當红小鲜肉,國民老公啊,小旦角,另有網红(A-list actress/actor)之类的;也能够说Business celebrities,甚麼马云啊,王健林啊這种的土豪們(a Chinese business magnate);奥运會刚過,那些哭着喊他是老公的奥运健将們也能够哦,马龙,张继科另有傅园慧除螨皂,也很受迎(the champion of the 25th Olympic games)。只要一他名字問题,他人能反出‘哦哦哦....阿谁谁,我晓得’便可以。

既然是说人,那必定仍是要先容一下他或她是谁啊,做甚麼的啊,由于甚麼而出名的啊,這小我必定有怪异的地方,否则怎样得到宝宝們的青睐啊。

大師可能城市写本身的idol們,下面给大師一個比力special的一段素材:

The person That I’d like to talk is a well known and popular celebrity named Jin Xing.

She used to be one of the most famous and accomplished dancers in China, and she has won numerous awards in dancing. Almost everyone knows her. In present, she becomes a host of a talk show, and she is invited to be the guest or a judge of some talent shows. Well, the shows are more likely to have a high audience rate just because of her.

I think the reason why I want to talk about her is that she is totally unique. I mean, she used to be a male, but now she is a transsexual. She is so 黑蒜頭,brave, confident and optimistic. Basically, I think it is pretty hard for the transsexual to be like her in China. Let me put it this way, Chinese people are kind of conventional and old school, for them, the transsexual are not acceptable. Therefore, you can imagine the stress they are under, I mean the discussion and the gossip behind them. Yet, Jin Xing uses her own faith and individuality to conquer the whole society, which makes herself loved and well-welcomed by the Chinese and finally has achieved her dreaming life. For now, she has got the happy life that she has pursued. She even got married and leading a normal life as us.

這個話题咱們说完以後還可以利用在其他的話题哦~

1. A person who has a great influence on you

恰是她的自力,自傲,不惧中伤的性情鼓励了你要做本身,不在意他人的目光,只要本身得意就好。

2. A person you have met before and you want to know more about

以前有某次機遇,你加入了節目标录制,或是她来過你的都會,凑巧瞥見了,感觉她很纷歧样,特地Google了她感觉這小我很赞。

3. A leader you admire

咱們都晓得她不但是節目主持人,還具有本身舞團,辦理那末多人,培育了不少優异的舞者啊,一样他的履历也是你值得佩服的。

以是大師便可以用這一道题来完成其他的三道题,只要此中添加一些扣题的關頭句就行了呀,4道题轻松搞定。

作者简介:

赵媛,新东方吉林黉舍外洋部白話西席,英语專業八级,商務英语高档, MTI(英语翻译硕士),第五届哈洽會“北纬45度·立异论坛”翻译。

老鼠忌避劑,编纂举荐:

雅思白話变题期技能